Discussion Unforgettable songs but forgotten

The exact way I was trapped, I was watching' Rangeela' & suddenly my mother arrived @ the point of that song where Urmila was exposing a little bit extra, my mother scolded me like that I have choreographed that song & asked me to concentrate on study & switched off TV within a second, I felt very guilty Bro, later she also refrained me from watching ' raja Hindustani' just coz of that 1 long kiss, but that was nothing if we compare them to this generation movies

Hahaha exactly bro. Once I was watching chadti jawani and kaanta laga song sudden my dad came after that I received chappal jhadu belt and many more.

The exact way I was trapped, I was watching' Rangeela' & suddenly my mother arrived @ the point of that song where Urmila was exposing a little bit extra, my mother scolded me like that I have choreographed that song & asked me to concentrate on study & switched off TV within a second, I felt very guilty Bro, later she also refrained me from watching ' raja Hindustani' just coz of that 1 long kiss, but that was nothing if we compare them to this generation movies
While watching movies with family whenever those kind of scenes comes I used to hide my face bro.

While watching movies with family whenever those kind of scenes comes I used to hide my face bro.
i suspect kids nowadays do that, but bro one thing is strange- censor board @ that time allowed these scenes on TV irrespective of timing but nowdays same scenes gets chopped off

Source

List of underrated songs is very big & we have only one life,god please bless us with more lives to enjoy all the melodies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock