Unlock Menu of Homecast STB

Status
Not open for further replies.
please send me the unlock code for homecast SN9000IR model to

( replace at and dot with the symbols)

Thanks in advance

ziaindiaup said:
it is good news for those who is facing problems to unlock their homecast stb menu. Now it is cracked ,after just type secrete code you can unlock menu of homecast menu which was locked after software upgraded from measat @ 91e. i am not posting code because it could be blocked by service provider. for this code you can pm or email to me .

pls send unlock code. I have tried 1133 and 7799 but no use.

@poiuyu plz avoid posting your personal info in public
and @ friends plz somebody help him via PM as he couldn't use it . :)

ziaindiaup said:
it is good news for those who is facing problems to unlock their homecast stb menu. Now it is cracked ,after just type secrete code you can unlock menu of homecast menu which was locked after software upgraded from measat @ 91e. i am not posting code because it could be blocked by service provider. for this code you can pm or email to me .

Please send unlock code to

Hai friend,
i want to unlock my sun direct 4105 5145 316 R S. T. Box.
Can u pls mail the code to me :

Dear friend.. I also want to unlock my SunDirect Homecast STB to convert this in to a FTA receiver. I cannot change the sundirect TP in the dish settings. Please help with activation code to my mail id; [email protected]

Hi Friend,

Can you please mail the unlock code for the SN9000IR home cast box.. ?? The box got upgraded by Sun Direct on April, 2011. Need assistance in setting up free channel viewing for the same.

my mail id is: de**********@gmail.com

Thanks,
Deepak
Ph: +91 - 95**************

MOD NOTE: Do not post any personal info in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock