Unlock Menu of Homecast STB

Status
Not open for further replies.
please send that code to **********,
MOD Note- don't post your personal info openly.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
To watch FTA channels

I have 2 homecast stb and it unlocked , all dd channels scanned .bu showing e16 scrambled . if incert a active sun direct smc it gtting the picture . in other stb when the stb on again going to unlock and getting the picture .if power off and on same problem .

Just pm him if u want to unlock

ziaindiaup said:
it is good news for those who is facing problems to unlock their homecast stb menu. Now it is cracked ,after just type secrete code you can unlock menu of homecast menu which was locked after software upgraded from measat @ 91e. i am not posting code because it could be blocked by service provider. for this code you can pm or email to me .

I have sent a pm befor 1 week to him no reply . why atleast SS

Dear friend.. I also want to unlock my SunDirect Homecast STB to convert this in to a FTA receiver. I cannot change the sundirect TP in the dish settings. Please help with activation code to my mail id; [email protected]

jeya_jeya12 said:
Dear friend.. I also want to unlock my SunDirect Homecast STB to convert this in to a FTA receiver. I cannot change the sundirect TP in the dish settings. Please help with activation code to my mail id; [email protected]

no brother . never get it . In my knowledge . do factory reset , switch off the stb remove the antena cable from stb ,then on the stb
again go to factory reset . dont press ok button press 7799 . then a display will come . exit the btton , stb off , again on , then u can do it . but if the stb network showing sundirect tp . not get any free channels .

its only on homecast stb [OLD MODEL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock