Unpacking of my dish tru hd+ remote

Even today the remote wasnt delivered , now I have simply run out of options. This has become extremely infuriating and ridicoulous.
17 days since the remote was ordered ..17 days !!! Talked to the cutomer care , nodal officer , sent mails , i have tried everything.
This shows this cheater of a company has absolutely NO RESPECT for loyal customers.(i have been a dish tv customer since its inception in 2004)

I am also a dish tv customer from 2006, but never faced such a problem... please ask customer care with your remote order : DVR-____ for its status and kindly check whether they have noted ur postal order correctly.... give it a last try....

Finally got the remote today !! Got a call from overnite courier around 12 in the afternoon asking if i had got the remote and assured me it will reach today.
Would like to thank all of you for helping !
P.S. - The remote looks good but the nuttons especially the direction buttons are too hard and make an annoying clicking noise everytime they are used.

Well, heard that the quality isnt great, but features are...
Do provide reviews at TruHD+ review thread :)

Sent via Tapatalk

Sorry i am new to this.So pardon me for asking , why you need another Remote ? I am considering taking this STB & the CC told me there's no additional remote available & when i will book my STB online , i will get the Remote with it.

So, Please let me know what's the use of this additional remote.

Thanks.

sushruta said:
Sorry i am new to this.So pardon me for asking , why you need another Remote ? I am considering taking this STB & the CC told me there's no additional remote available & when i will book my STB online , i will get the Remote with it.

This remote is enabled for DVR that is Video Recording and Playback function with buttons. The old remote model did not have that.

The new DTH kit which you will buy will include this new remote with Recording and Playback function buttons. Thats it :)

Thanks for clarifying.I was thinking i will have to buy another remote even after buying the new DTH kit.Thanks. :)

Hi there,

It is clrear that all who have got new remote are Dish TruHD / Dish TV SD subscribers and in the old remote there is no buttons for Recording,Pause,Rewind etc... When you are taking a New Dish Tru HD+ Connection you don't need to buy an external remote as in the Dish TruHD+ pack you'll get the new remote only... :)

sushruta said:

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock