DTH updates Update Regarding HBO HD channel subtitle issue

I received call from nodal regarding changing to N series box. Unfortunately they dont have stock of inwarranty box. So till stocks comes.. i have to wait it seems.

I received call from nodal regarding changing to N series box. Unfortunately they dont have stock of inwarranty box. So till stocks comes.. i have to wait it seems.
Yeah they are in the process of procuring it...

Soon u will get it, they will get in touch with you once they procured it

Between finally they accepted that they have issues in stb's, I wonder how this channel alone having trouble?.

Moerever they accepted after sending all the other dths screen shot!. How much negligence to customer query? they asked us to send other dth screen shot instead bluntly accepting that mistake is from their side! great nodal office support. I dont know each year someone giving awards to this kind of excellence

Thanks to whoever sends the screenshot in other dth bros

Between finally they accepted that they have issues in stb's, I wonder how this channel alone having trouble?.

Moerever they accepted after sending all the other dths screen shot!. How much negligence to customer query? they asked us to send other dth screen shot instead bluntly accepting that mistake is from their side! great nodal office support. I dont know each year someone giving awards to this kind of excellence

Thanks to whoever sends the screenshot in other dth bros
Yeah you are right bro.. :)(y):)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock