DTH updates Update Regarding HBO HD channel subtitle issue

R u using Y series box.?

In the Y series box only it will shows SubT in the info of that channel

I would like to point you to my earlier note below.

But the answer to your question would be, probably yes. Unfortunately, I could not check it now either, as I reside in Chennai. And I have only a SD STB here.

The HD STB is at my parents' (Salem). I will know for sure only when I visit my native in the coming months.

(I am not aware of the STB model name, but we got it replaced sometime last year because the older HD STB was malfunctioning).

Very well. Thank you for checking anyway. Please do post a screen shot of your remote control. Because this is new news to me, remote controls of HD STBs not having subtitle buttons.

@Niranjan M:
1) How about your remote control? Does it have the yellow colored Subtitle button?
2) Also, does the HBO HD channel alone show the SUB-T in the Channel Information window (EPG)?

Thanks in advance :)
I think N series remote will differ from U and Y series remote
Because, it was released prior to the release of the U and Y series box

And also, in Hbo hd channel only i'm getting an SubT in info

I think N series remote will differ from U and Y series remote
Because, it was released prior to the release of the U and Y series box

And also, in Hbo hd channel only i'm getting an SubT in info

Excellent!

Thank you for checking.

Then probably this is a new feature offered by HBO HD!

And hopefully Sun Direct would resolve issues for all STB models involved and get it working for us in the foreseeable future :)

Very well. Thank you for checking anyway. Please do post a screen shot of your remote control. Because this is new news to me, remote controls of HD STBs not having subtitle buttons.

@Niranjan M:
1) How about your remote control? Does it have the yellow colored Subtitle button?
2) Also, does the HBO HD channel alone show the SUB-T in the Channel Information window (EPG)?

Thanks in advance :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock