DTH updates Update Regarding HBO HD channel subtitle issue

In My Receiver Starsat 2000 Extreme (HEVC)

HBO HD (Dish TV HD) ==> Subtitle

Screenshot_2007-01-01-17-22-50.png

HBO HD (Sun Direct HD) ==> No Subtitle

Screenshot_2007-01-01-17-21-59.png

P.S Zoom The Photo (Bottom Right) To See Sun HD Logo Its Very Transparent Lol

So sun direct becomes first dth to bring this feature subtitles turn on or off😎😊
They were, Yes. But it's a buggy implementation. Also, channel needs to support it. Currently only HBO HD supports it.

Another disadvantage of N series box is poor picture quality. It's clearly visible on my 49 inch TV on both SD and HD channels.

Yayyy!!!! :love:

So, like I had suspected before, this indeed is an option introduced in India, exclusively (seems to be the case) by HBO HD. The only weird part of that being an older STB model supporting it for now.

Well, to be honest, I am glad Sun Direct at least allowed us to recognize the availability of this new feature.

Interesting way to test our accent (American/British) grasping skills from now on. We can watch a movie with subtitles for the first few times. Then turn it off from the next time on to see if we could understand most of the dialogues! :D

Got the Y series box back. The picture quality is back to normal and audio is fine now on HDMI. Subtitles issue is there. I will ask them to fix it on this box itself as there are other issues with N series box.

Got the Y series box back. The picture quality is back to normal and audio is fine now on HDMI. Subtitles issue is there. I will ask them to fix it on this box itself as there are other issues with N series box.
Please post some pics of y series box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock