DTH updates Update Regarding HBO HD channel subtitle issue

@Vadirocks bro, can you please upload another screenshot from current movie with subtitles. In fact, it would be great if you can shoot a short video with the set-top box and then the TV with HBO HD showing subtitles. Zoom in on the Sun HD logo please. Thanks. The guys who came to visit my home wants these details to process the request further.

Ok That's Not A Big Problem!

@Vadirocks bro, can you please upload another screenshot from current movie with subtitles. In fact, it would be great if you can shoot a short video with the set-top box and then the TV with HBO HD showing subtitles. Zoom in on the Sun HD logo please. Thanks. The guys who came to visit my home wants these details to process the request further.

Materials Ready!

I got the N series box and the subtitles issue is resolved on HBO HD. However, there is another issue in this box. Dolby audio is not working on HDMI output. It is working only on Optical Out. Is this a known issue @Vadirocks bro?

I got the N series box and the subtitles issue is resolved on HBO HD. However, there is another issue in this box. Dolby audio is not working on HDMI output. It is working only on Optical Out. Is this a known issue @Vadirocks bro?

Do you mean to say HDMI as a whole or HDMI ARC bro, coz if its ARC then it can be box based issue.

No No Working Perfectly For Me!

I Have Checked Via ARC & Optical Also

Bro your surround speaker volume problem solved or nor

No No Working Perfectly For Me!

I Have Checked Via ARC & Optical Also

Looks like u have a great Home Theatre bro, coz the TS HEVC HD STB also works for you on your HT via ARC. For me ARC doesnt work, so i had to connect thru optical cable.

And now even SD HEVC HD STB is working via ARC and for some its not working

Looks like u have a great Home Theatre bro, coz the TS HEVC HD STB also works for you on your HT via ARC. For me ARC doesnt work, so i had to connect thru optical cable.

And now even SD HEVC HD STB is working via ARC and for some its not working

Oh I'm Sorry I Didn't Inform You About That Bug!

Will Post In A Different Thread!

Steps To Make ARC Audio Work With Tata Sky HEVC HD STB!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock