• Views: Views 1,175

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
r06Jvyf.png

after ts, adtv, d2h followed same race of hd upgade at 2k

but if I am not wrong, previously d2h was giving rs1200 as cash back fo returning sd stb after hd stb installtion

I had got my HD upgrade from SD in May last year for free.I had recharged for Rs 1400 for 3 months platinum HD and got the exchange.

I upgraded my sd STB to HD 2222 on last week of Aug this year...HD experience is exciting...Recharged with 2199 Rs. With rec....got one month platinum HD free...

DTH companies purposefully don't care much abt the PQ of sd channels.Using more band width they can surely increase the PQ in sd...Currently many DTH companies reached a max customer base they can get...Now to get more income they are promoting HD upgrade....After experiencing HD, customers will stick on HD packs which costs some time double the amount of Sd charges per month....so in effect income doubles for companies like they doubled the customer base....Is it true?

timkamat said:
I had got my HD upgrade from SD in May last year for free.I had recharged for Rs 1400 for 3 months platinum HD and got the exchange.

Lucky man....I missed this offer in just a few days before it stopped when My STB upgraded...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock