Sad News Bad experience with Tata Play

sinhasameer

Reaction score
Yesterday on tata play chat with one customer care named subham rana and asked him to drop sports mini hd pack but he dropped hindi entertainment mini hd pack. When I told him why he dropped wrong pack , he called me and started shouting on me. I never thought of such bad experience I will get from tata play.

I had also faced similar problem with same guy I had requested him to drop English movies pack, he had dropped sport's mini HD pack few months back.

He is very arrogant and very rude customer care officer ever I have seen in TP.

Use customer care service to add packs only ..for dropping use tataplay mobile app

I had also faced similar problem with same guy I had requested him to drop English movies pack, he had dropped sport's mini HD pack few months back.

He is very arrogant and very rude customer care officer ever I have seen in TP.
I agree with you friend , Tata play is just an arrogant, selfiesh(revenue lover only) doesn't care about customers rights and only wants maintain their own interest and arrogant everywhere

I am talking here to drop Jingalala offer pack. Are you able to drop Jingalala pack through tata play app before due date?
You cannot remove jingalala activated packs via app before due date. You need to contact customer care for it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock