• Thread starter Abhi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 2,542

Abhi

Contributor
Reaction score
Bros, I have Upgraded My airtel internet tv box To Xtream Box @₹1750/-
My experience is really nice with the box and it is far better than internet tv stb.
Here Are The Pics Of New STB:-

k8OUf2i.jpg

SNHkK4o.jpg

tQj23s1.jpg

9JzI5ic.jpg

Last edited:
My experience is really nice with the box and it is far better than internet tv stb.

k8OUf2i.jpg

SNHkK4o.jpg

tQj23s1.jpg

9JzI5ic.jpg

True. Overall build quality, user experience is excellent for this box. Extremely satisfied and also surprised how airtel managed to give such an incredible box at such low price

how you got for 1750 bro, when i contacted nodal officer also they told upgrade also costs rs.2499+service charge ie total 2750 told.
tell me how to get for that price

k8OUf2i.jpg

SNHkK4o.jpg

tQj23s1.jpg

9JzI5ic.jpg
Congratulations

1750 only .. any offee
how you got for 1750 bro, when i contacted nodal officer also they told upgrade also costs rs.2499+service charge ie total 2750 told.
tell me how to get for that price
Yes Bros there was offer running on my account and the banner was showing on my box before upgrade so I contacted customer care and asked them to take my request for upgrade on 19th may but due to covid restrictions my box got upgraded on 5th june.
In What type of TV u connect the box ji it's 4k HDR TV
Brother I am using Micromax 39 inch hd ready led tv and the Picture and Audio quality is amazing..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock