Good News Upgraded to XStream Smart box

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 12,791
Can you share more channel pics
Congratulations bro. Hope you post some more pics about SD channels also as many channels don't have HD Simulcast.
Added more SD channel pics in the first post.
Congrats on the upgrade.. So, is it available now in the second tier cities also? I'm from Mysore.
I'm not sure if it's available in all the second-tier cities. You might have to check with your local distributors if they got the stock.
The Very Good Thing About @Siva Is He Gives Crystal Clear Progress And Reviews!

Excellent Bro!

How About The PQ Compared To Your Flextronics HD?
Thanks bro. PQ is equivalent to the Flextronics box on HD channels. On SD channels, Flextronics was slightly better, but I don't watch SD channels.
Congratulations bro, You always prefer better quality I noticed it. So I can trust now that Xstream bow is really providing good PQ, Hardware and remote.
Congratulations again bro 😍
Thanks, bro, Yes I was sticking to the Flextronics box for its superior HD quality. This box is providing the same HD quality IMO.

@Siva bro what item do you get in the New box and what item do you returned during upgrade please provide full details as I am also upgrading my Aitv box ?

@Siva bro what item do you get in the New box and what item do you returned during upgrade please provide full details as I am also upgrading my Aitv box ?
We will get Remote, Adapter, STB and a HDMI cable in box. They will take STB, Adapter and Remote of the old box.

I have some questions, can you please clarify, so that I can buy this one.
1. Can we access OTT content without a DTH balance or active plan?
2. Can we access other OTT content after xtream subscription ends?
3. UI and quality is better or comparable to prime stick?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock