urgent help needed

divakar_mba

Contributor
Reaction score
friends today i have purchased solid hd 2100 stb.i am using airtel dth.if i want to watch fta channels should i use same dish or i have to change to bigger dish. and also suggest me the lnb required to watch fta channels. and cost alos tell me.

You have to buy a big C band dish around 6 feet to watch Fta channels, also buy a C band Lnb, cost of Lnb is around 500 & Dish is rs.3000.

Which satellites FTA channel you want to watch? If you wish to watch Ku-Band(Small size dish) FTA channels then you can use any DTH Dish and if you want to watch C-band fta channels then you need a minimum 4feet dish which will cost around 1k, but better you will go for a 6ft dish which many ddf members too using as it gives better signal in india, 4ft dish not recommanded in India... Buy a sharp lnb, it gives strong signals... And for your info both c-band & ku-band have different lnb...

divakar_mba said:
where can i get lnb and dish. is there any online purchase available?

Yes you can buy it online but only buy LNB, because it's difficult to trasfer heavy dishes from one place to other, search good dish in your local shops. ;)

Bapun Raz said:
Yes you can buy it online but only buy LNB, because it's difficult to trasfer heavy dishes from one place to other, search good dish in your local shops. ;)

Any website link ....... :huh

Yes its difficult to transport such bulky dishes , not everyone is lucky like our co-admin who got help from giri sir, in transporting such bulky heavy dish.... :)

Bapun Raz said:
mystic said:
I brought some equipments from pragyavan's website. Got the correct product, so here we go: http://www.magicdecoders.com/

You can pay online & add products to your cart, or checkhis contact info here: http://www.magicdecoders.com/content/8-customer-care
mystic said:
Yes its difficult to transport such bulky dishes , not everyone is lucky like our co-admin who got help from giri sir, in transporting such bulky heavy dish.... :)
That's true and not to forget me as i brought dish from Raipur, which is long distance from here, my relative helped me. :)

mystic said:
Bapun Raz said:

Giri is like god's angel to me :eek:hya, without his help it wouldnt have been possible to get a c band dish for me, that too he travelled all the way from lonavala to pune (pimpri) on local train to help me purchase the dish, and stayed in his friend's house that night in pimpri...

Also another site was running by Pradeep Tomar, but currently his site is showing installation page, i am sure he is upgrading it now... So you can get better things from magicdecoders now, or contact any sellers like Pradeep Tomar/Pragyavan from DreamDTH... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock