urgent help needed

R u Viewing Fta By C Band or ku band.... on ku band u can View DD Direct and some english channel by apstar 2r,and on c band u can viewing more then 500 Fta channel, so first Decide About c or ku, if Viewing c band....need to buy a 6 Feet Dish with C band Lnb and want to view kuband nothing to need for this...

i am trying for ku band right now.yesterday i take ku band dish and installed it,but i couldn't get any signal.please tell me how to tune my dish.which angle i can get channels.please guide me

plz reply somebody.and also guide me how to know the azimuth and elevation,how we calculate it

divakar_mba said:
i am trying for ku band right now.yesterday i take ku band dish and installed it,but i couldn't get any signal.please tell me how to tune my dish.which angle i can get channels.please guide me

Which Satellites Channel u want to viewing ?

Point the dish in the South-East and keep the dish lnb arm at roughly 60 degrees angle from the line parallel to ground level to get DD Direct and Dish tv free channels. Better still use an Analog Satellite Finder. You will get a beep as soon as a satellite beam is found.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock