UTV Stars Added In Tata Sky

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 7,659
dino29 said:
so i tpld u na admin that utv and tata sky r best buddies and utv stars will surely come on tata sky. tata sky is having space issues so they together worked out an agreement to remove one less popular utv channel and add utv stars to make it popular
now i have one more info sony and tata sky r also great buddies aur ab sony ne bhi tata sky ke saath deal kar li hain ki sony apna less popular channel animax hataake, sony mix tata sky par launch karega on 30th september on channel number 706

only (tatasky and utv),(tatsky and sony) r friends other r enimies of utv and sony:rofl.now tatsky is begger in tp issue.so it is removed its channel.animax is a very popular channel.sony mix is also coming to dishtv.it doesnot mean they r great buddies.It is all about deal.deal depends upon money.when the deal coplete,the channels automatically come.

no dear amarjeet i follow theses things very closely and tata sky -sony, tata sky-utv r greatest friends which is why u saw utv channels first on tata sky in 2007 and now tata sky has made space for utv stars by having agreement with utv to remove less popular world movies channel.
also since sony sis a great friend u saw discovery turbo and science on first day of launch on tata sky which was distributed by msm discovery , a partnership between sony and discovery and now tata sky is making space for sony mix.
its easyto make fun but if u have a business sense and follow these things closely , u would not b making the statement u made. friendships and close relations do work and if u notice even small things cloasely, u will understand the whole large picture

infact reality is that star and sony closest of buddies,n u will see many movies like the hulk, ghost rider,ultraviolet on star movies whose rights r with pix butit never happens vice versa. dear dont dare me to tell all things, i follow each step made closely and can tell u many things which reveal the proximity. regarding dish tv whose parent is zee, sony has a decent good relation with zee too and zee studio gets many movies lik fun with sick and jane, spiderman etc from sony

Amarjeet said:
.....now tatsky is begger in tp issue.so it is removed its channel.animax is a very popular channel.sony mix is also coming to dishtv.it doesnot mean they r great buddies.It is all about deal.deal depends upon money.when the deal coplete,the channels automatically come.
I agrees with you....:tup
These all are happening because of space crunch.
No matter how close friend you are the market is driven by customer base. Customer wants new channels and TS is doing these by channel manipulation. :wall

may be they will add sony mix as dino is telling in 706 but what sony mix already told na it is not going to add in any dth?......so.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock