V D2H increases the prices for south platinum pack

Ohhhhhhh Bad News

Bad News for South users.

Might be they will increase the price for North users also

M@zh@R said:
Ohhhhhhh Bad News

Bad News for South users.

Might be they will increase the price for North users also

bro north they will not increase as it is already 395 pm, as there was lots of protest from north, east and west as why this disparity, they had now made equal. now both south and north,west and east packages south platinum pack cost 395 per month. website also now updated.:tup:tup:tup:clap

hmm... they have increased

new south gold sports pack from Rs.237 to Rs.265.
New south diamond pack from Rs.292 to Rs.320
South Platinum pack from Rs.375 to Rs.395
South Platinum HD from Rs.441 to Rs. 462

even for annual south platinum set top box free offer from Rs.5404 to Rs.5644

now it seems they are prefering all over india same prices...

It is posted long before-
Link Removed

It is changed since 12-01-2013.

its a good step. plz understand that videocon d2h had the lowest pacakage rates and still after increasing their prices a little bit, they r the cheapest in the market interms of packs. no dth company can operate at losses so we should support price hike inreturn of so many chs we get in videocon d2h

dino29 said:
its a good step. plz understand that videocon d2h had the lowest pacakage rates and still after increasing their prices a little bit, they r the cheapest in the market interms of packs. no dth company can operate at losses so we should support price hike inreturn of so many chs we get in videocon d2h

I agree with you dino bro.. It is still cheaper and so many channels.. I took South Platinum HD pack.. The price is now 462 rupees (earlier 441 rupees). But still I feel cheaper comparing my another Airtel SD Magnum pack costing around 562 rupees.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock