V D2H increases the prices for south platinum pack

mjahabarsadiq said:
dino29 said:
its a good step. plz understand that videocon d2h had the lowest pacakage rates and still after increasing their prices a little bit, they r the cheapest in the market interms of packs. no dth company can operate at losses so we should support price hike inreturn of so many chs we get in videocon d2h

I agree with you dino bro.. It is still cheaper and so many channels.. I took South Platinum HD pack.. The price is now 462 rupees (earlier 441 rupees). But still I feel cheaper comparing my another Airtel SD Magnum pack costing around 562 rupees.
But why you take 562 pack?
ultra(405)+neo(45)=447.You will get all channels

ashparan said:
hmm... they have increased

new south gold sports pack from Rs.237 to Rs.265.
New south diamond pack from Rs.292 to Rs.320
South Platinum pack from Rs.375 to Rs.395
South Platinum HD from Rs.441 to Rs. 462

now it seems they are prefering all over india same prices...

Hi..
Even South Gold Pack from 175 to 200.Channel Count 291 to 236
South Gold Sports HD pack from 237 to 320.
Mods Please change the Title because Not only Platinum price increased but also South Gold Price also Increased.
Title as " V D2h increased price for South "
Bad Move by D2h.

piinku1 said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
dino29 said:
its a good step. plz understand that videocon d2h had the lowest pacakage rates and still after increasing their prices a little bit, they r the cheapest in the market interms of packs. no dth company can operate at losses so we should support price hike inreturn of so many chs we get in videocon d2h

I agree with you dino bro.. It is still cheaper and so many channels.. I took South Platinum HD pack.. The price is now 462 rupees (earlier 441 rupees). But still I feel cheaper comparing my another Airtel SD Magnum pack costing around 562 rupees.

I am a South user. For me South Ultra is costing 456 rupees. So, it will come around 503 rupees including the Neo pack. But still it is costlier than Videocon d2h which is offering all the channels (excluding Ten Cricket) for 462 rupees with all HD channels (22 channels). Ten cricket is not needed since I have TEN HD.

If I don't want HD channels, it will be 395 rupees only (very very cheaper than Airtel). With all HD (16 channels), Airtel will become nearly 650 rupees. They dont even have ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD.

Overall d2h is very very very cheap...... :sp :sp :sp

mjahabarsadiq said:
piinku1 said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
dino29 said:

I am a South user. For me South Ultra is costing 456 rupees. So, it will come around 503 rupees including the Neo pack. But still it is costlier than Videocon d2h which is offering all the channels (excluding Ten Cricket) for 462 rupees with all HD channels (22 channels). Ten cricket is not needed since I have TEN HD.

If I don't want HD channels, it will be 395 rupees only (very very cheaper than Airtel). With all HD (16 channels), Airtel will become nearly 650 rupees. They dont even have ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD.

D2h is cheap for HD packages.
But it is same cost for SD packages.

Though you are a south user,you can take ROI ultra(405)+ any two south language pack.
Airtel highest pack doesn't contain neo channels whereas D2h higfest pack doesn't contain ten cricket.:c

piinku1 said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
piinku1 said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
dino29 said:

D2h is cheap for HD packages.
But it is same cost for SD packages.

Though you are a south user,you can take ROI ultra(405)+ any two south language pack.
Airtel highest pack doesn't contain neo channels whereas D2h higfest pack doesn't contain ten cricket.:c

Ok..

In Airtel website, it is mentioned that only one language pack is free for ROI Ultra pack.

ROI Ultra is Rs 405 (with one south language pack)
Neo pack is Rs 40

Total Rs 445.

In Videocon, South Platinum SD pack is Rs 395 rupees (with two language pack).
Ten Cricket is Rs 30.

Total is Rs 425.

Still Videocon is cheaper and best for packages. :tup :tup

chaitu7 said:
ashparan said:
hmm... they have increased

new south gold sports pack from Rs.237 to Rs.265.
New south diamond pack from Rs.292 to Rs.320
South Platinum pack from Rs.375 to Rs.395
South Platinum HD from Rs.441 to Rs. 462

now it seems they are prefering all over india same prices...

Hi..
Even South Gold Pack from 175 to 200.Channel Count 291 to 236
South Gold Sports HD pack from 237 to 320.
Mods Please change the Title because Not only Platinum price increased but also South Gold Price also Increased.
Title as " V D2h increased price for South "
Bad Move by D2h.

As mentioned by piinku1 in his post Link Removed the rates are increased earlier itself. But the HD pack price seems increased today only.

Because yesterday i compared South Gold HD pack to downgrade my pack from South Platinum HD pack. It was costing 298 rupees for South Gold HD pack. Today it is 368 rupees. I decided to keep my South Platinum HD pack itself.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock