DDF Exclusive Viacom 18 planning to launch more Regional Movie Channels.

There s high chance for colors tamil cinema soon ... After launch of colors tamil .. they said will be launching tamil kids and movie channels soon... So in 2019 we can expect colors tamil cinema

There s high chance for colors tamil cinema soon ... After launch of colors tamil .. they said will be launching tamil kids and movie channels soon... So in 2019 we can expect colors tamil cinema
Yes!! They'll launch.
But it's 99.99% impossible within this year. Will take minimum 2-3 years to launch.
We can expect Zee Tamil Movies... But not Colors Tamil Movies...
Lot of chances are there for launching Zee Kannada Cinema within this year along with Zee Bhojpuri Cinema, Zee Tamil Cinema may launch next year. Or if Zee Tamil Cinema will come this year, then Zee Kannada Cinema will be pushed for next year launch.

Last edited:
I have got one information that Viacom is talking to ETV to buy ETV Telugu & ETV Cinema channels. If deal is successfully move forward, then Colors Telugu Cinema will knock the door very soon (ETV Cinema then be rebranded as Colors Telugu Cinema).
Impossible Bro, I think wrong Information

I have got one information that Viacom is talking to ETV to buy ETV Telugu & ETV Cinema channels. If deal is successfully move forward, then Colors Telugu Cinema will knock the door very soon (ETV Cinema then be rebranded as Colors Telugu Cinema).
@DreamFan don't spam here. I already told you that deal never happened at any time.

Either the person who has given you this information has been severely misinformed or you have got this info from an imaginary person.

Lot of chances are there for launching Zee Kannada Cinema within this year along with Zee Bhojpuri Cinema, Zee Tamil Cinema may launch next year. Or if Zee Tamil Cinema will come this year, then Zee Kannada Cinema will be pushed for next year launch.
They may launch ZKC and ZTC together. Nowhere have they declared that if they launch one this year, they will, no matter what, won't launch another channel in the same year. After all, ZKC and ZTC are not even official; at least ZBC has its logo trademarked. There is nothing about these two channels anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock