VIDEOCON D2H CC SERVICE HALT

• Thread starter Thread starter aaaaa11111
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 62
  • Views Views: Views 6,519
swaroop86 said:
Yup eng bznes news are also on same tp ie 11609 V ..i think some work is going on for this transponder..i hope it brings positive results like new channel additions.

no hopes :(:(:(

Yesterday night News Channels were not coming.
I called call center he said some blah blah stuff and said some problem with weather. I refused to accept. Than said some problem with connector. He said He will do something (from his place), but nothing worked. He than asked me to book a complaint and that will be charged Rs150 :no
AFTER SOME TIME Automatically everything becomes right.
I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THERE SERVICES, IF THERE IS ANY ISSUE/ UPGRADE THEY SHOULD BE HONEST AND INFORM THE SAME TO THE CUSTOMER.

I ALSO EMAIL THEM

THEY GAVE ME STANDARD REPLY

Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

We would like to inform you that we have sent a technical command at our end in your Set-Top Box. Please check your TV/LCD now and in case of any error, please call at our customer care numbers mentioned below along with the channel name and error details to arrange the engineer visit on priority.

Alternatively you can follow the mentioned link to refresh your account yourself : http://www.videocond2h.com/WSC/refresh_account.aspx

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

For details of all our Products and Services you may visit our Website http://www.videocond2h.com.

We endeavor to provide you with our best services.

Warm Regards,
Customer Care
Videocon d2h

Note : - You can also call our customer care helpline on +91 7355873558.

THIS IS DISAPPOINTING. THEY SHOULD BE HONEST IN SAYING THAT THERE IS SOME TECHNICAL ISSUE INSTEAD ON BLAMING IT ON USER

there is nothing new to wonder or surprise in this. The d2h team now turned into a big commercial company they are utilizing all possible solutions if you want to raise the voice then write a mail to customer care cc to nodal officer if you still not satisfy i will give an email I'd where the d2h management team comes to your door stop and resolve the issues.

Let's start addressing with nodal officer

Thanks
Sateesh

Back
Top Bottom