Videocon d2h HD DVR Stock unavailable

Karthik said:
Ok dino. What about your goodbye thread ?

that was the voice of my heart but u all squashed it as u don't bel;eve in freedom of speech and only accept what u all think is right

chinnupepsi4all said:
karthik bro Do something.... and Better for a Permanent Solution....

Yes he require permanent ban, not only here but also in twitter.

Indha kosu tholla thaanga mudiyalappaaaa...:D:D:D

Karthik said:
@dino.
Are you not ashamed of coming back and posting again ?

Being an smod you should read and follow the rules before telling others. Its a members wish to post or not but you are focing him to leave the forum which i can't tolrate. You started going off topic then fighting. You will be banned next if continue this.

bharatkumarchennai demoted because of attacking dino29 again and again.

Don't start fighting again and again in each and every thread.

dreamdth said:
Karthik said:
@dino.

Being an smod you should read and follow the rules before telling others. Its a members wish to post or not but you are focing him to leave the forum which i can't tolrate. You started going off topic then fighting. You will be banned next if continue this.

That is why i say that god suports the truth. thank u admin for seeing the truth and supporting me, i was getting tired with unnecessary attacks on me by some members. i have always tried to help people and share info here but some people just don't appreciate that bcoz they have just one thing in mind which is to just say wrong words against me

dreamdth said:
Karthik said:
@dino.

Very good decision

Re: RE: Videocon d2h HD DVR Stock unavailable

dreamdth said:

Good decision as a forum management...

Requesting all members to continue on main topic.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock