most of the people avoid the videocon d2h

why u say its good

poor signal strength

mostly unwanted channels available here

no major channels in videoco d2h

videocon not response the customers

Mr ksrames74
I have only 4 Gujarati channels but ur tamil genere have 29 Tamil channels
I am not going to waste my time to making threads like u Even I have less channels in Gujarati .. This Thread Title is misleading users
Respect all generes which have less channels

Time to Close this thread
plz admin close this thread

ksrames74 said:
=====================================================

abhi dont close this thread

we want permanent solution

because videocon is worst

most of the people avoid the videocon d2h

why u say its good

poor signal strength

mostly unwanted channels available here

no major channels in videoco d2h

videocon not response the customers

Bro, please list out the the major channels not available in videocon.. If those major channels are Tamil channels, please don't post in this thread. Post it in your old thread... also you don't need to wait for answers.. You can go through the older posts in your previous thread for answers.. Simply if you want to increase post count, you can post it again (but in the old thread; not here)..

Sadiq said:
Bro, please list out the the major channels not available in videocon.. If those major channels are Tamil channels, please don't post in this thread. Post it in your old thread... also you don't need to wait for answers.. You can go through the older posts in your previous thread for answers.. Simply if you want to increase post count, you can post it again (but in the old thread; not here)..

==================================================

brother my thread is not for increased the post count its a customer expectation ok.....

starsports2,, hbo hits and defined,, sun action, sun life, star vijay hits,zee action, mega music, raj plus and music, makkal,, this major channels not available in videocon d2h.....

bro in last six months tamil channels will not add still now....

first u should know,,thread is not a matter....matter is a thread.....

No chance for sun life and sun action in videocon d2h.

I think this guy from Sun Direct, that's why he promote his DTH indirectly....

Kalyan_1980 said:
I think this guy from Sun Direct, that's why he promote his DTH indirectly....

====================================================

brother still now i am using videocon d2h ok

i referred & recommend to purchase the videocon upto 72 customer in my village..we have a videocon d2h team in our village...

they expect more tamil channels and audio services..........

my people told money is not a matter we want entertainment

geekvishal said:
Why did you buy a DTH at the first place, if you want so many of local channels?

===================================================

brother i know at the time videocon service is good in 2012

but now last sixmonths tamil channels will not add

we expect more and more in audio service

still now will not add

we dont want local channels we want only the major channels like raj musix, raj plus, makkal tv, mega music,

they expect only the music channels like tamil active music service

we dont want other channels

because in my village people they listen the songs in working period

so kindly arrange the tamil audio music service like latest hits, sentimental hits in hindi

@ksrames74....

do you watch only regional channel ..?? u said in 1 of you comment that most of the people in chennai do not understand hindi so they watch only tamil channels... then what about sports , english news, infotainments (which have tamil audio feed) , english movies . the newer generations have started watching most of the above listed channels including their regional channel , and that much of tamil channels are there in d2h . moreover english is understood by most of the south indian people , and many have started understanding hindi also. so they can enjoy complete entertainment i.e. there regional +english+hindi in d2h .

but if you want to stick to your native tounge only then do one thing go and do a observation that which dth or local cable is used by most of the people like you(who want only tamil) . and then change your dth or shift to digital cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock