VIDEOCON D2H IS WASTE (POOR SERVICE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ksrames74
Ur village people listening song during working period??

And u talking about audio service for tamil but d2h gives their Audio music services by songs Library of T-series which have mostly north languages hindi, marathi, guj etc.

i think this guy wants to create his own dth may be videocon t2h (tamil 2 home)

:D:D:D:lol:lol:lol:D:D:D:D

ksrames74 said:
====================================================

brother still now i am using videocon d2h ok

i referred & recommend to purchase the videocon upto 72 customer in my village..we have a videocon d2h team in our village...

they expect more tamil channels and audio services..........

my people told money is not a matter we want entertainment

Can u Please tell me which DTH gives u more Tamil channels, in SUN Direct and Tata Sky no Discovery Tamil, more Channels missing in all DTH. Then how did u say that D2H is not good.

We dont have anything against demanding more Tamil channels. But why only D2h is "waste"? Do all other dth have all the Tamil channels he mentioned? Sun life and Sun active cant be added in any other dth except Sun direct because they are exclusive to Sun direct. Get your facts right.

ksrames74 said:
====================================================

brother still now i am using videocon d2h ok

i referred & recommend to purchase the videocon upto 72 customer in my village..we have a videocon d2h team in our village...

they expect more tamil channels and audio services..........

my people told money is not a matter we want entertainment

then start new lco in ur village

get all tamil channel and distribute via own cable network.

why buying so many d2h connection.

it is of no use in explaining the things to him. He looks like a fellow who understands nothing about the technical aspects of a dth. He has no respect for other genre except his own Tamil.Rather than discussing or trying to explain him it would be better to close this thread.

timkamat said:
it is of no use in explaining the things to him. He looks like a fellow who understands nothing about the technical aspects of a dth. He has no respect for other genre except his own Tamil.Rather than discussing or trying to explain him it would be better to close this thread.

=================================================

brother i know all the aspects about the d2h

i know what are the problems they handle adding new channel

but this is digital generation

some user told go to the local cable or start new d2h

ok boss i go to the local cable pls close the all dth

we all the people use only the analog ok

How many times we need to tell you that local cable is NOT analog. The local cable is now digitised.

Its ur area which is still backward and using analog cable.

U start ur own lco with digital trasmission and add all tamil channel which ur villegers want. Give them stb and chrge rs100.

If u do this then u ll understnd pain of dth handling million customer in all region

timkamat said:
How many times we need to tell you that local cable is NOT analog. The local cable is now digitised.

=================================
in tamilnadu mostly used now in analog only not digitised ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock