VIDEOCON D2H IS WASTE (POOR SERVICE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ksrames74 said:
=====================================================

upto 38 posts available in this thread

why u told its a waste

if in this thread is waste i think all thread is waste here are u accepted

videocon is waste in this thread is acepted by many users they told also the same its a videocon is waste.........

dont move in this thread we want permanent solution ok

Post count in a thread is not meaning that the thread is good/informative and its quality..

Yes, it waste.
Thread starter should run Ads on tv that Videocon is waste. Carry on bro.

ksrames74 said:
===============================================

Brother videocon d2h service is very very worst

Can you state why it is worst ? :huh

I wanted to know at the same price of videocon south platinum :hd package ,do you get in Sun direct with same channels please confirm me.

If D2h is a waste even after offering 43 Tamil channels and services, then all other dth are also waste because none of them are providing the number of Tamil channels expected by the thread starter. Which means all dth are waste. Why is he targetting only D2h? Let him check other dth and then comment. Seems he is kind of a frog in the well.

As far as I can think, the only one service that can satisfy him is a New dth service with all national and international Tamil channels- which he and his like minded friends can start on their own!

timkamat said:
If D2h is a waste even after offering 43 Tamil channels and services, then all other dth are also waste because none of them are providing the number of Tamil channels expected by the thread starter. Which means all dth are waste. Why is he targetting only D2h? Let him check other dth and then comment. Seems he is kind of a frog in the well.

As far as I can think, the only one service that can satisfy him is a New dth service with all national and international Tamil channels- which he and his like minded friends can start on their own!

ya you are right ......

Videocon is not waste only they have more or less regional channels .

There are so many factors which make them waste .

already mention so many reasons have anyone seen pixelization on HD channels watch videocon u will see

Pathetic quality of HD channels

No future channel addition as they don't have any space

cheap quality hardware

HD box keep on hanging

Very Very slow box speed

Bad User interface

EPG don't update only now and next

Wrong EPG sometimes

Buggy Software

No USB recording

No future software update

Good point is only they offering all major channels on less cost but if u have money don't buy videocon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock