Vijay TV further pushed down in SCV, proceeding to a fate like PT & Polimer?

HOUSE-MD

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

Vijay TV further pushed down 12 slots in SCV analogue, is it too proceeding to a fate like PT & Polimer?

Movies Now and Vijay Tv has got inter changed in the other slots.

It has been pushed down to over 36 slots within a few weeks time.

what you mean by 12 slots?? i dont get you..u mean to say its been changed after jayamax swap??

In my area, vijay is with more grains. Not able to watch any program in that channel.
Even though am not great fan of vijay tv, now am forced to watch only sun network :(

Satvijay said:
what you mean by 12 slots?? i dont get you..u mean to say its been changed after jayamax swap??

Yes, now it has been swapped with Movies Now, so further down below the most English news channels, seems it will too go vanishing real soon.

sathishbabu4u said:
In my area, vijay is with more grains. Not able to watch any program in that channel.
Even though am not great fan of vijay tv, now am forced to watch only sun network :(

In my area more people watch Vijay TV due to some entertainment programs and that Saravanan Meenakshi is popular than other SUN sops, but now they might have to switch to some DTH or the LCO has to switch to some other MSO to retain subscribers.

It's a fate for scv customers, PT gain entire viewership from sun news, polimer tv cover viewership on prime times so it is great headache for suntv...now starvijay...next zeetamil...

dineshakshit1992 said:
It's a fate for scv customers, PT gain entire viewership from sun news, polimer tv cover viewership on prime times so it is great headache for suntv...now starvijay...next zeetamil...

Yes, zee tamil could be next.

So soon we can expect sun network channels alone in SCV. :p :p

sathishbabu4u said:

I hate this, When will this problem solve? :wall :wall

they are unnecessarily creating problems for them, already new MSOs are coming.. very soon SCV wil be thrown out because of this issue. Anyone has the number for complaining to vijay tv about the signals?? may be sathishbabu4u can call and complain it. i remember they flashing it earlier on neeya naana shows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock