Volume level improved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balaji G

Reaction score
It seems the volume of the channel's have been improved. Are u guys feeling the same.
Now i am getting a good sound effect in my home theatre.

RE: Volume level

Are you talking about any particular channel? By the way I need to check once reached home.

Tamil channels.... Pls check and correct if i am right... i used to watch sun Hd and sun music hd with 20 volume level... now i feel the same with 14 level... even the home theatre sound level too improved. ..

Balaji G said:
Tamil channels.... Pls check and correct if i am right... i used to watch sun Hd and sun music hd with 20 volume level... now i feel the same with 14 level... even the home theatre sound level too improved. ..

If this is happening only Sun HD and Sun Music HD, then it should be from broadcaster since these channels' volume issue is purely from the broadcaster. Let me check and confirm tonight.

I don't see any difference bro... Same volume with same volume level issues...

No differences noticed..Sound quality is still poor same as earlier in Dolby Digital in SUN Music HD and SUN HD..

I also checked, same sound at pre set volume level...no improvement or any difference noticed.

But however i felt some changes in the normal sound not in Dolby. It might be due to the content they played. I think admin may close this thread now.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock