Breaking W.e.f 24 September 2018 all Indiacast Channels will be removed from Tata Sky {Deadline extended}

What about SPN ?
Yes. In fact I was expecting a mass migration to other DTHs just like when Reliance Digital announced its so-called shutdown last year. But nobody has moved out of TS despite today being the 23rd day of the removal of the Sony channels! :skd:

Yes. In fact I was expecting a mass migration to other DTHs just like when Reliance Digital announced its so-called shutdown last year. But nobody has moved out of TS despite today being the 23rd day of the removal of the Sony channels! :skd:
I'm staying. :geek:

Well thats because Tata Sky has cunningly selected few Sony channels and are still providing them, so people are not that desperate to move out of TS. but as the time progresses and those channels are not back, one will surely see people moving out and Tata Sky getting a hit on its subscriber base. Had it been all SPN channels things would have been different by now.

I don't think anything will happen before Nov 19 hearing.

Last edited:
football fans must be angry cos uefa matches will be on sony six and espn

Tatasky Will definitely add both Colors Tamil HD and CN HD+ soon as replacement for Sony HD Channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock