Breaking W.e.f 24 September 2018 all Indiacast Channels will be removed from Tata Sky {Deadline extended}

Yes. In fact I was expecting a mass migration to other DTHs just like when Reliance Digital announced its so-called shutdown last year. But nobody has moved out of TS despite today being the 23rd day of the removal of the Sony channels! :skd:

All the major Sony channels are available on TS.

I personally miss Rox HD, but i can live without it. Sony ESPN and Sony BBC Earth also are most wanted channels, but i guess people can live without it.

So hence many will stay with TS. I asked my LCO how many people from my area shifted to cable he said none.

Yes, as i had stated Tata Sky has been very clever in choosing channels for retention, while mass popular ones are all available while some premium ones have been deliberately removed to hurt Sony , some like Sony Mix, Sony Pal have been dropped either they have alternative or mainly consumed in rural areas + have repeat content & Sony Yay hardly has viewership.

Despite all this, Sony is still a winner as they have paved way for Tata Sky to feel the heat and bend infront of Indiacast, Zee and hopefully they will not play rude with Sony just to get revenge. Awaiting updates

Cartoon Network HD+ & Colors Tamil HD!

Yes Soon We May Witness This!

Ball Is In Tata Sky Court!
No Fyi TV18 HD bro:huh:, it should also come if others are coming as it is most recent officially launched channel

Tata Skys very bad service and my Tata sky connection will v change and install new Videocon d2h connection it's to good service.

I miss SONY BBC EARTH, Sony Rox HD, Sony ESPN the most as also Sony Le plex HD the most. Come back soon bhai. Eagerly waiting for you bhai.

I miss SONY BBC EARTH, Sony Rox HD, Sony ESPN the most as also Sony Le plex HD the most. Come back soon bhai. Eagerly waiting for you bhai.
we may expect these channels before diwali
so dont worry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock