Breaking W.e.f 24 September 2018 all Indiacast Channels will be removed from Tata Sky {Deadline extended}

Tata Skys very bad service and my Tata sky connection will v change and install new Videocon d2h connection it's to good service.
Videocon very good service:biggrin::hehe::lol:
Its parent company dishtv ltd is recruiting all dump people and giving RS.100 to become CC.
Even yesterday dishtv dealer while installing said to me that "kaise kaise log ko cc banakar baitha deta hai dishtv"(how dumb people dishtv make them sit as cc)
He said as he was annoyed as even though no. was registered cc was saying it was not.
Tatasky has removed some channel but is the same dth that had provided many new xclusive service and channel in past.

Videocon very good service:biggrin::hehe::lol:
Its parent company dishtv ltd is recruiting all dump people and giving RS.100 to become CC.
Even yesterday dishtv dealer while installing said to me that "kaise kaise log ko cc banakar baitha deta hai dishtv"(how dumb people dishtv make them sit as cc)
He said as he was annoyed as even though no. was registered cc was saying it was not.
Tatasky has removed some channel but is the same dth that had provided many new xclusive service and channel in past.
Yes i agree with your words bro

Rarely people watch sports or any series on TV..as we can stream it,so loss of that after entry of Jio so anyhow that the slow effect of such disconnections and service revives and many more going in DTH industry.. FTTH is future operator very well know that..

Vadi bhai, any progress in this matter? Case was listed to be heard on 23rd October but till now order or verdict for the same has not been updated on TDSAT website. Please cross check with ur sources about this, also try and get additional info about status of Sony , Zee Dispute & new changes that would happen post completion of software update process. Thanks :)

Vadi bhai, any progress in this matter? Case was listed to be heard on 23rd October but till now order or verdict for the same has not been updated on TDSAT website. Please cross check with ur sources about this, also try and get additional info about status of Sony , Zee Dispute & new changes that would happen post completion of software update process. Thanks :)

Deal Done Bro!

Documents Sign Will Be Done Today Or Tomorrow!

Deal Done Bro!

Documents Sign Will Be Done Today Or Tomorrow!

Awesome News Bhai. Grateful to you for sharing exclusive information with us about latest developments in DTH/TV Channel market. So Zee and Indiacast matter is finally resolved , awaiting similar outcome with Sony. Now Colors Tamil HD, Aaj Tak HD, FYI TV18 HD, Cartoon Network HD will be added soon, hope they remove some +1 SD/HD channels to free bandwidth for this. They should send all the popular content thru Push VOD option into Subscriber STB, also with so many repeats happening thru the day what purpose do these services serve? Alternatively USB Recording can be activated for giving the option to us to view as per convenience.

We want the +1 services to continue many of us have taken TataSky only because of this exclusive service they provide. I hope it is available ALWAYS!

We want the +1 services to continue many of us have taken TataSky only because of this exclusive service they provide. I hope it is available ALWAYS!
For Entertainment channels it's ok but for Movies channels its not required.. only waste of space as these movies 2-3 times repeats every month .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock