Breaking W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Currently Infinity user will I be eligible for all Star SD channels if give missed call to each & every channel?

If Airtel speeds up process of adding other networks HD Channels especially Zee,Viacom etc as compensation to Star HD channels then it will make people Rethink who decided to switch to other network.

will they increase the prices of below packs after removing star hd channels
Max- hd 225rs
Sports HD combo 99rs

or prices wont change ?

Last edited:
Those who need information regarding removal of Star channels, kindly go to channel no.102, ask from cc, read post #122 or read every post in this thread from beginning. Everyone will get each & every information. No need to ask same thing again & again.
Thank You.

Last edited:
For star vijay hd replacement they should add either zee tamil hd or colors tamil hd .. as they done for vijay super adding super tv. ..

will they increase the prices of below packs after removing star hd channels
Max- hd 225rs
Sports HD combo 99rs

or prices wont change ?
Why they will increase the price?? They are doing all this to save us from price hike. Kindly refer to post #122 or read each & every post of this thread.

bad move...this will affect trp of each and every star channels...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock