Breaking W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i don't seem this as good move, i have subscribed to the infinity plan which promise me the availability of all channels that airtel provides. But with interaction with customer care, its like we have to Pay extra, which is against their terms and conitions. Otherwise they have to stop broadcasting of those channels

But i don't seem this as good move, i have subscribed to the infinity plan which promise me the availability of all channels that airtel provides. But with interaction with customer care, its like we have to Pay extra, which is against their terms and conitions. Otherwise they have to stop broadcasting of those channels

Already its a worst news and you say to fulfill Infinity Plans Terms & Conditions they have to remove Star Channels.

Don't know what to say but a kind of tragic comedy is what your post conveys :p

Why they will increase the price?? They are doing all this to save us from price hike. Kindly refer to post #122 or read each & every post of this thread.
sorry my bad
correction
* reduce

Star is spending huge amount to grab sport broadcast rights. Way more than they should. And to recover the money,they are making people suffer. One by one their chanels are getting removed from cable/dth platforms. Their bad decision may hit them back,badly,very badly. Sooner or later..
ZEE didn't want to spend or invest huge amount in sports that's why it sold ten network to sony to focus more on series music and movies.

Hey ADTV customers if i am correct u all will get most of the SD channels of STAR which are in your base packs,then I think it's ok. Its a good stand taken by ADTV.
As a customer i'm quite impressed with how airtel has been through 2008 though i nvr had any ADTV connection but i was always tempted to have one.
So guys as of now manage with sd channels. Sooner or later issue might get resolved.
_Ishan a TS customer

Don't know abt others but myself happy with this decision atleast one dth having backbone to stand against broadcaster

This issue will be sort out once star baarc ratings Decreased then star no other way instead of agreement :)
Exactly bro. I was thinking about the same too. Specially STAR network is always hungry for TRP and with so much investment in IPL, they cannot let their current TRP dip in BARC ratings which would dirrctly affect the advertisement revenue which is the most important factor for recovering the invested money back.

Exactly bro. I was thinking about the same too. Specially STAR network is always hungry for TRP and with so much investment in IPL, they cannot let their current TRP dip in BARC ratings which would dirrctly affect the advertisement revenue which is the most important factor for recovering the invested money back.

Dish TV Videocon Will Be Very Much Against Them!

Star Has To Bend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock