Wanna upgarde to HD+

Srajal Ag

Reaction score
Guys plzzz help me....i have a ts connection at my homes with three stbs (one hd , one sd n one hd+) and 1 dish which has a lmb with 4 ports .....due to my 3 stb all my 4 lmb ports r occupied ....Now i want to upgrade my sd box to hd + ...this will require an additional wire bcoz hd + had two wires....i called cc they told me for fifth wire they will provide me a 2nd dish ...All the installation will be free i just hav to pay them upgradation charges of box ....but now the problem starts i dont hav enough space on my terrace to accomodate another dish n asked them for 5 port lmb ...they told me to contact my local engineer ..when i told him my problem he said no 5 port lmb ..u can do that we will put a splitter in wire n make ur 1 wire into 2 ...i again called cc abt enginners suggestion they told me to tackle this pro ts has recently came up with a deal with a company satcr box to make splitters for that i hav to pay 500 rs n that will not decrease my pq...has any one used satcr box splitters is it successful ....why should i give them 500 rs extra when i m saving there dish....what should i do plz suggest me ....

I think satcr is used when more than 2 different satellite through single wire is concerened. I tried a simple non-active wire splitter with hd+ box by spiltting wire at box end and it works fine with only marginally single streght loss but no loss on signal quality. If they are giving you a free 2nd dish and free standard installation go for that and buy spiltter for Rs 10-15 and spilt it yourself, so you can then use your 2nd dish with free channels service like dd+ Through openbox or can sell dish if you want.

just accommodate 2nd dish

will be wise instead of facing problem like satcr and later signal loss or qualiy loss

one suggestion is ask for 2X8 mux

this tata sky uses generally for MDU units

or buy mux urself after geting second dish free.

mux is
having 2 inputs coming from dual lnb H and V

and will have 8 output going to stb like sd, hd or hd+

Srajal Ag said:
Guys plzzz help me....i have a ts connection at my homes with three stbs (one hd , one sd n one hd+) and 1 dish which has a lmb with 4 ports .....due to my 3 stb all my 4 lmb ports r occupied ....Now i want to upgrade my sd box to hd + ...this will require an additional wire bcoz hd + had two wires....i called cc they told me for fifth wire they will provide me a 2nd dish ...All the installation will be free i just hav to pay them upgradation charges of box ....but now the problem starts i dont hav enough space on my terrace to accomodate another dish n asked them for 5 port lmb ...they told me to contact my local engineer ..when i told him my problem he said no 5 port lmb ..u can do that we will put a splitter in wire n make ur 1 wire into 2 ...i again called cc abt enginners suggestion they told me to tackle this pro ts has recently came up with a deal with a company satcr box to make splitters for that i hav to pay 500 rs n that will not decrease my pq...has any one used satcr box splitters is it successful ....why should i give them 500 rs extra when i m saving there dish....what should i do plz suggest me ....

Bro,

You Wont Be Getting A Second Dish For 1 Subscriber Id You Can Use 4 Stb In On Dish Whatever HD+ Or HD,How Ever Splitter Would Be Working Fine No Problem Using A Splitter, There Wont Be Any PQ Problem Unless Properly Installed ,As Far As the money Is Concerned Dont Pay To The Installer Just Recharge ,I Suggest You Plz Dont Give Hand Cash,So Go Ahead With a HD+ Bro

Altaf

Altaf bro have u used the splitter at ur home or u r telling me as a ts executive...
i hav heard abt ts launching new hd + stb soon ...do u hav any idea when it will be launched..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock