Want to shift from Cable to DTH. Plz suggest which is BEST ??

Hi,
Thanks for suggestion.

Plz also suggest which Hardware I choose in TS ?
You can not choose hardware. It depends on the stock of your nearest servicing dealer. You can request but they can only provide that, if they have stock for the same.

Dear Frinds,

Thank You Very Much for all your suggestion. My Shortlisted DTH are TS & AT. Now please guide me also in Selection of FTA Channels. I read somewhere that WE CANNOT CHOOSE FTA CHANNELS as per our choice in TS. TS is bounded to us on there own PACKAGE of FTA. IS IT SO ?
  • Both provides freedom to select FTA channels of your choice. Adtv & TS provides 230+ & 195+ FTA channels on complimentary basis respectively.
  • In airtel you can add/remove any channel anytime whereas in Tata Sky you've to wait for 24 hrs.
  • Customer support of Tata sky is more good.
  • New connection of airtel is cheaper.
  • Airtel excludes 25 DD channels from the first NCF slab on their topups & you can select additional 6 SD channels if you'll take airtel basepacks.
By the way, what are your requirements? Which channels & genres do you need?

Go for Tatasky best customer service good mobile app easy to add drop channels....

I am still confuse. Airtel or Tata Sky? In my housing complex both are equally have taken by neighbours. I want best SD picture quality and channel selection option (FTA and pay Channel bouquets).

I am still confuse. Airtel or Tata Sky? In my housing complex both are equally have taken by neighbours. I want best SD picture quality and channel selection option (FTA and pay Channel bouquets).

For the past two years i'm with Tatasky. Best option.

For best SD Quality , go with Tata Sky...:ok2:
For best HD Quality, go with Airtel Digital TV .....:win:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock