wating for & Picture hd , sony max 2, animal planet hd, and history tv hd

• Thread starter Thread starter NKMIGLANI
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 103
  • Views Views: Views 14,738

NKMIGLANI

Reaction score
& Picture hd , sony max 2, animal planet hd, and history tv hd kab aayenge tata sky me...............:angry:angry:angry

we are taking your feedback sir

we are trying our Best to give you Best Quality Content

:D:lol:Rofl

NKMIGLANI said:
& Picture hd , sony max 2, animal planet hd, and history tv hd kab aayenge tata sky me...............:angry:angry:angry

Has Tatasky is already suffering from TP space problems and bcuz of this Tatasky channels pq is not up to mark. Now if they add this channels in the same tp's then channels will be so compressed that HD channels will look no different from SD channel's. If you want to watch only HD channels with sharp and crystal clear pq on HD channels then you can switch to dish tru HD for HD channels. Has Videocon and Airtel also are suffering from tp space problem which make them par with Tatasky. :k

DishHD said:
Has Tatasky is already suffering from TP space problems and bcuz of this Tatasky channels pq is not up to mark. Now if they add this channels in the same tp's then channels will be so compressed that HD channels will look no different from SD channel's. If you want to watch only HD channels with sharp and crystal clear pq on HD channels then you can switch to dish tru HD for HD channels. Has Videocon and Airtel also are suffering from tp space problem which make them par with Tatasky. :k

Who Tell you they are providing bad PQ after comparision :D:'(

If tata sky Using High Technology than Dish TV than i am sure if tata sky add 20 HD channels or 60 SD channels Per tp than also its PQ is Better than Dish TV PQ :s:dodgy

as per latest info from a tata sky dealer tata sky now started using latest XVID codec technology of Mpeg4 format which provide good PQ in even less space :hello

DishHD said:
you are not using Tatasky, so how can you say Tatasky PQ is not good,
If you are saying after reading others post, then read those posts also who says Dishtv pq is worst, (remember I am not saying it)
Bro stop bashing other dth's on others' view, it's problem of many members, almost all are praising dth they are using.

I think before Diwali Tatasky may add some channels.So Let's hope for the best.

I am also waiting for the channel addition on Tatasky in Diwali.

seeRE: wating for & Picture hd , sony max 2, animal planet hd, and history tv hd

Rushil.D said:
Who Tell you they are providing bad PQ after comparision :D:'(

If tata sky Using High Technology than Dish TV than i am sure if tata sky add 20 HD channels or 60 SD channels Per tp than also its PQ is Better than Dish TV PQ :s:dodgy

as per latest info from a tata sky dealer tata sky now started using latest XVID codec technology of Mpeg4 format which provide good PQ in even less space :hello
Their is no such thing high technology or low technology in DTH has DTH works on simple formula which is satellite and transporders they get and please stop praising a DTH which you are using and accept the fact which is real not a virtual theme created many Tatasky users like high tech low tech latest video codec used by Tatasky etc has we are living in 2014 not in 1990's that you will make everyone fool with stupid technology only used by Tatasky and no other DTH knows about it just bcuz you guys are using this DTH. Please for gods sake stop fooling yourselves and accept the truth bros. If Tatasky can't add few channels then how come they are the only one using a high or low technology in the all DTH world. No offense has I said before I believe in fact and reality not in mythology made by Tatasky users :s

Back
Top Bottom