What is the reason for & picture hd and & tv hd still not adding while testing on

NKMIGLANI

Reaction score
What is the reason for & picture hd and & tv hd still not adding while testing on

Negotiations with Zee for Ten network chs addition in base pack I guess. Ten Golf may also be in the picture.

but Tata sky Openly showing their guts to MIB by adding one by one HD channels but not adding DD Channels :hehe :huh

RE: What is the reason for & picture hd and & tv hd still not adding while tes...

jdrocks said:
Negotiations with Zee for Ten network chs addition in base pack I guess. Ten Golf may also be in the picture.

It is more needed than adding new channels :s

RE: What is the reason for & picture hd and & tv hd still not adding while tes...

Rushil.D said:
but Tata sky Openly showing their guts to MIB by adding one by one HD channels but not adding DD Channels :hehe :huh

Oh yeah! :p to MIB!

I liked that the channel has not come yet. ex. & picture hd,& tv hd,history hd,wild hd and animal planet.

Tatasky taking two steps forward then again retreats one step backwards with our heads moving from one side to another. Feeling dizzy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock