wating for & Picture hd , sony max 2, animal planet hd, and history tv hd

• Thread starter Thread starter NKMIGLANI
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 103
  • Views Views: Views 14,738
DishHD said:
Their is no such thing high technology or low technology in DTH has DTH works on simple formula which is satellite and transporders they get and please stop praising a DTH which you are using and accept the fact which is real not a virtual theme created many Tatasky users like high tech low tech latest video codec used by Tatasky etc has we are living in 2014 not in 1990's that you will make everyone fool with stupid technology only used by Tatasky and no other DTH knows about it just bcuz you guys are using this DTH. Please for gods sake stop fooling yourselves and accept the truth bros. If Tatasky can't add few channels then how come they are the only one using a high or low technology in the all DTH world. No offense has I said before I believe in fact and reality not in mythology made by Tatasky users :s

So i urge you to stop praising dish tv if they have added all hd channels then that doesn't mean that no one will do that,time will come when someone will move ahead of dish tv :k

DishHD said:
Their is no such thing high technology or low technology in DTH has DTH works on simple formula which is satellite and transporders they get and please stop praising a DTH which you are using and accept the fact which is real not a virtual theme created many Tatasky users like high tech low tech latest video codec used by Tatasky etc has we are living in 2014 not in 1990's that you will make everyone fool with stupid technology only used by Tatasky and no other DTH knows about it just bcuz you guys are using this DTH. Please for gods sake stop fooling yourselves and accept the truth bros. If Tatasky can't add few channels then how come they are the only one using a high or low technology in the all DTH world. No offense has I said before I believe in fact and reality not in mythology made by Tatasky users :s

you yourself not using tata sky so i can't said you any more :s

you yourself saying dish tv PQ is best :dodgy

for your kindly information @Dish HD bro Dish TV will always Behind in Tech from other DTHs

Dish TV don't providing DVR till now :hehe
Dish TV still Having Ugly Non-transparent UI :hehe
Dish TV Still Not Providing Dolbly Digital on all channels :hehe

All DTH have different types of PQ according to their BW. So we cannot say a DTH PQ is good or bad.

Rushil.D said:
for your kindly information @Dish HD bro Dish TV will always Behind in Tech from other DTHs

Dish TV don't providing DVR till now :hehe
Dish TV still Having Ugly Non-transparent UI :hehe
Dish TV Still Not Providing Dolbly Digital on all channels :hehe

Also till now DishTv not updated the EPG of ETV 2 :D:d:lol

MD Anzar said:
Also till now DishTv not updated the EPG of ETV 2 :D:d:lol

Also Dish TV epg is too bad than tata sky

I am Sure Dish TV is not Showing any Episode NO or Movie Release Details in Their Detail EPG which Tata Sky Shows :k:lol

Rushil.D said:
you yourself not using tata sky so i can't said you any more :s

you yourself saying dish tv PQ is best :dodgy

I am not here argue with anyone or am here to prove dish tvs significant pq or any thing but I am saying this just behave of has per channels per tp with bitrate I counted on dish tv hd channels which is the best bitrate per channel compared to other India DTH. Yes now I accept after a lot of Tatasky fan boys say that Tatasky is only the latest tech DTH company in the world has Tatasky can add more than 100 HD channels on each tp with best pq using latest high tech video codec only available for Tatasky customers bcuz Mr. Nagpal invented this new video codec for his tatasky customers only :tup

Back
Top Bottom