wating for & Picture hd , sony max 2, animal planet hd, and history tv hd

• Thread starter Thread starter NKMIGLANI
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 103
  • Views Views: Views 14,738
DishHD said:
I am not here argue with anyone or am here to prove dish tvs significant pq or any thing but I am saying this just behave of has per channels per tp with bitrate I counted on dish tv hd channels which is the best bitrate per channel compared to other India DTH. Yes now I accept after a lot of Tatasky fan boys say that Tatasky is only the latest tech DTH company in the world has Tatasky can add more than 100 HD channels on each tp with best pq using latest high tech video codec only available for Tatasky customers bcuz Mr. Nagpal invented this new video codec for his tatasky customers only :tup

Dish TV adding 16-15 HD channels Per Tp in their 54 mhz tp and D2h adding 13 HD channels in theri 54 mhz tps so according to this videocon d2h HD pq is best :D

I will proof that dish tv also doing comparision

as dish tv also using less sr than d2h :dodgy

bit rate is nothing i am still watching 1366 x 786 ratio movie which is 720 p hd less than 1 GB and i am getting same quality as 720 p movie in 2.7GB :u

Rushil.D said:
Dish TV adding 16-15 HD channels Per Tp in their 54 mhz tp and D2h adding 13 HD channels in theri 54 mhz tps so according to this videocon d2h HD pq is best :D

I will proof that dish tv also doing comparision

as dish tv also using less sr than d2h :dodgy

bit rate is nothing i am still watching 1366 x 786 ratio movie which is 720 p hd less than 1 GB and i am getting same quality as 720 p movie in 2.7GB :u

Then why Tatasky and D2H are not adding the HD channels which dish tru HD customers are enjoying for years from now. Has D2H is totally out of this HD competition has d2h is still didn't added the best HD movie channels avialable in India which a re HBO Hitz and Defined HD :lol

DishHD said:
Then why Tatasky and D2H are not adding the HD channels which dish tru HD customers are enjoying for years from now. Has D2H is totally out of this HD competition has d2h is still didn't added the best HD movie channels avialable in India which a re HBO Hitz and Defined HD :lol

the space issue is not always the problem the channel popularity is also playing a main role in the addition if you see the pix hd it is a popular channels so it easily added on tata sky and videocon d2h but see the condition of Romedy Now+ this channel is now shut down because it is low popular only available on dish tv and not available on any other dth:dodgy
:k

Rushil.D said:
the space issue is not always the problem the channel popularity is also playing a main role in the addition if you see the pix hd it is a popular channels so it easily added on tata sky and videocon d2h but see the condition of Romedy Now+ this channel is now shut down because it is low popular only available on dish tv and not available on any other dth:dodgy
:k

But bro HBO HD channels are also popular then why D2H not adding this 2 channels ?:huh

Karan rocks said:
But bro HBO HD channels are also popular then why D2H not adding this 2 channels ?:huh

its not that much popular channel like Pix HD because HBO Premium Channels Are too costly and you very well know how much people in india will subscribe it ;)

Rushil.D said:
its not that much popular channel like Pix HD because HBO Premium Channels Are too costly and you very well know how much people in india will subscribe it ;)

:k bro now I got it.:)

Dishtv users are enjoying hd channels from yearssssss,
How many years, 2-5-10-20?

Hi Brothers
I think dish tv epg updation technology is old because dish tv is adding epg for newly added channels only after 2 or 3 days,but in ADTV,TS,D2H,&RDTV(Sorry Brothers I am dont know about Sun Direct) add epg to the new channels at the time onwards the channel available on STB.
But in HD channel wise and HD pack price wise Dish TV is rock.

Thank You.

Rushil.D said:

Really Pix HD was added on dish tv months before d2h or Tatasky trust me I never watched pix HD after few days and many of dish tv HD customers bcuz they have HBO hitz and defined has many guys I know are using dish tru HD just for HBO hitz and defined and their awesome movies library with few dual audio movies eng-hindi. may be bcuz of few HD English HD channels available on Tatasky and d2h HBO hitz and defined HD are like dream come true channel's has them :D

Back
Top Bottom