Weak Signals ....

• Thread starter Thread starter stoic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 1,370

stoic

Reaction score
I am not getting a number of channels on my tv VIZ., Star Tv, Pogo, Sonic, Disney etc etc... and the probable reason is that the weather isn't supportive from the last couple of days.
Now my question is that, though the rest of the channels are working fine and the signals too are absolutely normal...., so shall I change the direction of my antenna or not ?

Thanks for your reply. I tried to adjust a bit and the signals are pretty good now for the other channels i.e., 64% but for these channels the signals are almost dead. Children have caused havoc because their favourite channels aren't responding.
Any other alternative .....

Brother the kids channels are still not responding. Though Cartoon Network, Hungama, Nick, Nick Junior, Disney XD, Disney Junior and Disney Channel are working fine but Pogo, Disney Kids and Sonic aren't working.
Please help otherwise the kids might revolt.

stoic said:
Brother the kids channels are still not responding. Though Cartoon Network, Hungama, Nick, Nick Junior, Disney XD, Disney Junior and Disney Channel are working fine but Pogo, Disney Kids and Sonic aren't working.
Please help otherwise the kids might revolt.

Bro again try to adjust your dish as we are not getting any weak signal....

Thanks bro for your reply. May I adjust the LNB for a little bit of fine tuning ?

stoic said:
Thanks bro for your reply. May I adjust the LNB for a little bit of fine tuning ?

bro leave that. call CC and lodge a complaint.
technician will fix that for 150/-. Other wise u can be in more trouble , u may loose all the channels if u dont have any experience of dish alignment , then it's better to go to trained person.

Back
Top Bottom