What are the benifits i get from South Mega HD Pack?

Reaction score
I recently subscribed to South Mega HD for 6900/-. can anyone tell me the benifits i get from subscribing this pack. Because in website and from cc i couldnt get proper answer.

• New channels will be available at no additional cost (provided its not a "Specials")
  • Price protection
  • No Service Visit & Relocation charges
  • 6 Showcase Titles (includes VOD if you have HD+)

mmadhankumar said:
  • New channels will be available at no additional cost (provided its not a "Specials")
  • Price protection
  • No Service Visit & Relocation charges
  • 6 Showcase Titles (includes VOD if you have HD+)

What it mean by price protection? Can you give me a example?

if any package cost is increased ,it will not affect you up to the end of your current validity.

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
What it mean by price protection? Can you give me a example?

you have paid Rs.6900 for South Mega HD now. In case TS increase its price to Rs.7000 after 3 months from now, you need not pay any extra cost until the completion of the term you have subscribed. this applies to all annual/semi annual packs.

Re: RE: What are the benifits i get from South Mega HD Pack?

mmadhankumar said:
you have paid Rs.6900 for South Mega HD now. In case TS increase its price to Rs.7000 after 3 months from now, you need not pay any extra cost until the completion of the term you have subscribed. this applies to all annual/semi annual packs.

Thank you so much..... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock