What Are The Contents OF D2H Active 3D???

Srajal Ag

Reaction score
Hey guys i want to know what r contents of d2h active 3d ch ....i had seen a video of this ch on youtube and it was showing nat geo hd feed in two split screen and when i asked cc he told me it shows some movies from bollywood in 3d ...so can u guys plz help me what is right ????

No..This channel not showing any bollywood movie in 3D.I have not much idea of this channel but this channel shows some shows in 3D for e.g construction of building,flyovers,Wall Arts(Paints/Drawings),etc.....

Srajal Ag said:
Hey guys i want to know what r contents of d2h active 3d ch ....i had seen a video of this ch on youtube and it was showing nat geo hd feed in two split screen and when i asked cc he told me it shows some movies from bollywood in 3d ...so can u guys plz help me what is right ????

No bro they only show some clips from national geographic and they repeat these clips

Srajal Ag said:

No bollywood movies.

Ronak Shah said:
No..This channel not showing any bollywood movie in 3D.I have not much idea of this channel but this channel shows some shows in 3D for e.g construction of building,flyovers,Wall Arts(Paints/Drawings),etc.....

is that really 3d content. any one watched in 3d TV.

ravikrak said:
is that really 3d content. any one watched in 3d TV.

Ya...I watch this.....very good channel for 3d tv and for whom likes Nat geo programmes....other 3d discs will burn your pocket....

Neelesh K said:
That may be fake channel

No bro it is not fake channel .
As i said that the channel provides some of their 3D clips with national geographic channel 3D logo

Srajal Ag said:
Then why cc gave me wrong info ???:mad::mad::mad:

are you sured that you called Videocon d2h CC?
As i thinks you called Tata Sky CC...As one of my friend has Tata Sky in which Tata Sky some times shows 3D Movies on paid basis..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock