What Next?

• Thread starter mpvelu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 1,934

mpvelu

Reaction score
Dear Frenz?
We have started our TV viewing from roof top DD antenna, analog cable, DTH, DTH HD, DTH 3D, Digital Cable, Digital cable HD etc. Can any one aware of What Next? Is there any better technology available in any part the world (like reception with out Dish or STB)?
I request members to share their knowledge and ideas and wishes.

Next is already here. DDB will be the next step in TV viewing. We will eliminate the STB. It will be in-built in ur TV.

I already posted a thread about this here. Put DDB in our search bar and search for it.

So in DDB, STB will be removed, what next. Next step to DDB will be IP reception. SES, the satellite provider is developing a technolopy called IP Reception. Using this we can eliminate the dish. All we need is a device that has a IP address like our PC, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Smart TVs and we can receive the signals directly from satellite. But this is in developing stage only.

mmadhankumar said:
... Next step to DDB will be IP reception. SES, the satellite provider is developing a technolopy called IP Reception. Using this we can eliminate the dish. All we need is a device that has a IP address like our PC, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Smart TVs and we can receive the signals directly from satellite. But this is in developing stage only.
First time heard buddy... thanks for info....
will try to find about it.... :huh
Is this different from IPTV......:huh

Yes bro completely different from IPTV. In this technology you will receive the satellite signals directly on your device.

I will post more news when i am on PC.

If u plan to search for this, include SES in the search query. Only then u will get proper info.

mystic said:
mmadhankumar said:
... Next step to DDB will be IP reception. SES, the satellite provider is developing a technolopy called IP Reception. Using this we can eliminate the dish. All we need is a device that has a IP address like our PC, Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Smart TVs and we can receive the signals directly from satellite. But this is in developing stage only.
First time heard buddy... thanks for info....
will try to find about it.... :huh
Is this different from IPTV......:huh

Its not so different. You might have heard about d2h Satellite TV where Smart Card Slot in there behind TV itself. But these are not LED TVs and of good Quality.

But in DDB 3D LED TVs inbuilt STB chip will be there. And most importantly it will have 2D to 3D conversion engine which can convert 2D videos to behave 3D effect.

Yes maybe some new technology is needed looking at the outages that DTH face during monsoon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock