• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 92
  • Views Views: Views 8,473
Rushil.D said:
can you post the proof that how tata sky having Space Crunch ? :lol

can you post tatasky not in space crunch ? my reply in earlier post,

Rushil.D said:
joke of the decade :skd :d :d

have you used dish tv hd ?? i have used all dth hd, every other month many ts hd stb goes under repair or replacement ,how many threads you read here for problem in dish tv hd stb ?

nair said:
can you post tatasky not in space crunch ? my reply in earlier post,

yes they are having 12 pedning tps on gsat 10 also they are using advance tech so even they can add many as channels they want to add in current tps space also they added all newly launched HD channels in last 12 months except MM HD even dish tv having so called unlimited space didn't added channels like asianet HD, FX HD :dodgy

You should go to dishtru hd if you want more channels at low price or you want to view more hd channels with awesome pq but sd channel pq not so good otherwise if you have no concern of economic packs and can spent more money in a month and want dd+ sound in many channels then go to tata sky (note that nor dishtv neither tata sky have any space crunch both have much space to add many channels)

nair said:
have you used dish tv hd ?? i have used all dth hd, every other month many ts hd stb goes under repair or replacement ,how many threads you read here for problem in dish tv hd stb ?

i am quite sure till now you have used only dish tv HD as you are great fanboy of it :hehe

With Dishtru HD + U will get..access of Maximum HD & SD channel,u will get free Unlimited Recordin Feature, u gets bonus points,u can use these bonus points to order movies on MOD, U can use these bonus points as Promo codes to purchase various stuffs..no complications regardin packs.. No charges for DD channels(Free dish )..

Rushil.D said:
yes they are having 12 pedning tps on gsat 10 also they are using advance tech so even they can add many as channels they want to add in current tps space also they added all newly launched HD channels in last 12 months except MM HD even dish tv having so called unlimited space didn't added channels like asianet HD, FX HD :dodgy

don't try to catch the flying bird , gsat 10 tp is not yet confirmed, they are only in calculators, still no confirmation,
additions are depending on dth operators, how that connect with picture quality ? ts is misleading in dd plus audio,

Rushil.D said:
i am quite sure till now you have used only dish tv HD as you are great fanboy of it :hehe

if you are sure do not mean you are correct, the same apply to you as you are great fanboy of tatasky,

Rushil.D said:
only 6 posts you posted and all loving Dish TV and Defaming TS :skd :hehe

I am quite sure its a fake id of some old fanboy :hehe

i have compared dish tv with tatasky, that shows you like fake id :hello :clap

Back
Top Bottom