What to buy?TataSkyHd or DishtvTruHD+

• Thread starter Thread starter Ras Al Ghul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 92
  • Views Views: Views 8,473
I've merged both the threads now.

Rom1moR said:
My Zenega STB (silver color havin channel /time display on it) worked for last 10 years without any problem.. Thr is no problem in HD HDMI, Recordin facility workin well..

First Zenega box was OK. But that is not HD. Two of my HD boxes became faulty.

Bro do you have HT and have you used HDMI link facility with the latest Dish TruHD box connected? By HDMI link I am not talking about linking the STB with HDMI cable - it is a specific HDMI control used to power on/off both HT and TV using power button of either.

I have no comments if you like the DishTV recording function. It's your choice. But having used TS, DishTV recording seems pathetic.

jdrocks said:

Bro do you have HT and have you used HDMI link facility with the latest Dish TruHD box connected?

I have no comments if you like the DishTV recording function. It's your choice. But having used TS, DishTV recording seems pathetic.

Same result with d2h DVR. Pathetic! :dodgy

jdrocks said:

Bro do you have HT and have you used HDMI link facility with the latest Dish TruHD box connected?

My HD box model is.. AF - 8012H.. HT is connected directly to STB through HDMI..
26b72ea671e9d875ad00f6c569e4480f.jpg

Rom1moR said:
My HD box model is.. AF - 8012H.. HT is connected directly to STB through HDMI..
26b72ea671e9d875ad00f6c569e4480f.jpg

By HDMI link I am not talking about linking the STB with HDMI cable - I am referring to a specific HDMI control called "Control for HDMI" used to control connected HDMI equipment by operating any one of them, e.g. power on both HT and TV by switching on just the TV.

jdrocks said:
By HDMI link I am not talking about linking the STB with HDMI cable - I am referring to a specific HDMI control called "Control for HDMI" used to control connected HDMI equipment by operating any one of them, e.g. power on both HT and TV by switching on just the TV.
U means to say that.. connectin STB when 5.1 activated on HT & Without activated on HT..

Rom1moR said:
U means to say that.. connectin STB when 5.1 activated on HT & Without activated on HT..
Anyways,I'm gettin what I'm wantin.. don't feel an need to dig a well when the water is available on surface..

Rom1moR said:
Anyways,I'm gettin what I'm wantin.. don't feel an need to dig a well when the water is available on surface..

I would Prefer digging a well for Quality Water
and not use the Dirty water available on the Surface

Go For Tata Sky HD:luv

Iam Using Tata Sky HD For The Past 10 Days :clap Which I Have Received Free On Buying 40 Inch Onida LED TV...

Iam Getting Somewhat 23 HD Channels:clap

PQ Is Simply Superb:clap

Only Thing That I Noted Is Many Pixels In Puthiya Thalaimurai TV:U

Back
Top Bottom