When will Dish tv start using their new Ses 8 satellite

DishHD

Reaction score
Has now SES 8 is completely and successfully operational, and some East Asian countries had already added some channels in SES 8 satellite but dish tv is still busy fighting with broadcasters. When will Dish tv start working like amateur trust me dish tv is currently just playing like a kid fighting with others without concentrating on its business. Now I am just totally fed up with dish tv and if they don't add star sports hd and star sports 2 channel before the start of Asia cup then it's full and final I am going to say bye bye to Dish tv forever and hope my other friends will too. This is it now dish tv is just totally gone out of limit with frustrating it's customers patience and I pray soon Dish tv shut down if they don't listen to their customers and don't add star sports hd and 2 before Asia cup.

:angry :wall :'( :(:dodgy

Is it confirmed that DishTV got tp from this Sat ? :huh I am asking because it is quite strange for me that they are paying rent Rs 8 crore per transponder without utilizing it and giving this huge amount of money to SES as a donation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock