where r the zee hd channels??

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 94
  • Views: Views 17,752
Status
Not open for further replies.
namo narayan said:
mr amantan first read properly what i wrote and for ur info all star asli hd channels r true hd and there is no cheating

mr narayana first read properly what i wrote and for ur info all star asli hd channels r not true hd and there is cheating. Mj even posted SS to prove it is not HD. Dont know what makes you to still think it as HD :( May be you are also like TS living in dreamland and thinking all are id*ots to believe these tall claims. Thank god many didnt believe these things and took Dish tv and SD.

no thats not cheating bcoz even big world class hd channels show some upscaled content and there is no concept of upscling and hd channel,if a channel is hd,its really left to see how much content is true hd and how much is upscaled,if more than 80 percent content is in true hd how can u call it cheating

mr amantan go chek ur eyes if u r commenting here that all star hd channels r nor true hd, u r absolutely wrong. regarding dish tv , they r biggest fraudsters and looter company in indian dth market and will doom soon

No customers can be cheated unless they themselves want to be fooled.Afterall no company is forcing us to buy their products,all advertise and we choose according to our wish.So let all be happy with their choices and lets not make best and worst out of the lot.They r all here to earn money and we hv to pay and watch.:rofl

they r here to earn money, thats fine but the way to gain money should b transparent and not with fraud upscaled hd channels and inflated pricing of those upscaled channels. biggest fraud is that sharukh khan who promotes this fraud in ads and as most people just r not well versed to understand real facts, they buy products based on claims, thats what i want a company should present facts in a transparent manner , why does not dish tv advertise that we have only 7 true hd channels and rest r upscaled, why r they shouting in ads saying that we give 42 hd services. isnt that fraud

namo narayan said:
they r here to earn money, thats fine but the way to gain money should b transparent and not with fraud upscaled hd channels and inflated pricing of those upscaled channels. biggest fraud is that sharukh khan who promotes this fraud in ads and as most people just r not well versed to understand real facts, they buy products based on claims, thats what i want a company should present facts in a transparent manner , why does not dish tv advertise that we have only 7 true hd channels and rest r upscaled, why r they shouting in ads saying that we give 42 hd services. isnt that fraud
All doing frauds will be punished by God eventually.So we dont hv to worry abt tht.And we cant be very sure tht innocent custmorers r only influenced by some actors saying something in ads.I think most who r buying r going to some demo outlets first and deciding only after chking the product out.Its not tht they wanted something and got something else.
And if u ask me most of the business groups and politicians are corrupt, u cant expect honesty from thm,all we can do is keep ourselves safe from being cheated.:rofl

well u r right dear rickross but honestly thank god that we have a group like tata which is honest and despite difficulties in expanding due to collbration between corrupt politicians and companies in competition, tata has maintained its high level of honesty and integrity
also what i dont like is that some people like mj or amatan try to shield companies like dish tv despite their frauds which is not at all nice. its very important that all guests and members get accurate info of frauds done and make a good decision . i feel no one should fell in lap of cheap tricks by fraud firms , that is what is my aim, rest toh god will do for sure very soon

just finished watching Avatar in asli HD...
Wowo what an experience.....

Thanks Star group for such a content.... :heart::heart::heart:

dino now you are going limit cross buddy...don't you know forum rules after too much actions too?....i m laughing at u mj, wht is this???? you know no personal comments are allowed then are you posting and enjoying by this???lol...:angry:

namo narayan said:
i m laughing at u mj, go ask anyone if star gold hd is true hd or not. i have evn watched many new movies in 1080i and 5.1 surround sound on star gold hd

don't you know its a public forum and no abusing words are allow....id*ot do you think its a prayer????:angry: 10%

one more personal comment-

so dont try to b oversmart and antaryaami as if only u know all things go and compare you are not same as mj buddy please don't post against him or any one.........he is not oversmart or antaryaami......he only simply track sats and give results with a prof.........not give only news which is future and may be may not be........lol:angry:

namo narayan said:
and for ur info mr mj i already told that much bfore that some movies on star gold hd r upscaled ones, its a new channel and as time passes by u will have more hd content. even best of hd channels in world have littrel bit of upscaled content, so dont try to b oversmart and antaryaami as if only u know all things and we r id*ots

dino mj can understand easily and a mature person so that not like you who tell id*ots too openly.....

namo narayan said:
which fraud by star mr mj, r u hard at understanding things. which fraud r u talking that star group has done.

don't argue vikram brother its right..zee will not give hd like star gold hd if you compare you will get results too....zee cinema hd which is fake hd is redish in color and bad from sd ones too.....:s

Vikram said:
MJ786 said:
I am not calling star plus hd as fake.. but see the quality of that asli hd and so called fake HD of zee cinema .. and get known the reality .. if star can upscale and provide star gold hd in HD look why cannot zee do and give? why cry foul for that

:D these r no Hd like or upscaled Hd,
u can Check Every time Star Gold Hd that Run different movies From Sd.

amatan bro they forget all are doing their business....no tata sky or dish tv is heart touching in there service quality..:angry:

amatan said:
Star is a cheater and everyone knows it. Why you both are fighting for that?

yes brother now a days many users while dish tv is improving and adding channel tata sky is not adding so they are getting too much jeoloucy....:u

rickross said:
Most of the tata sky users are jealous of dish tv because they can never beat them although both using the same outdated technology.:rofl

may be in your knowledge zee is frud but i think you never compare it with tata sky how dish tv is going upper and tata sky in lower....

namo narayan said:
here comes one more zee group fraud policy trooper, hehehe he is calling star a cheater group. pity on his thought

what type of honesty in tata sky you are talking abut?abut no sw updates or abut high prices?abut no channel addition?......yes tata sky is too too honest really.:bad

namo narayan said:
rickross no question of being jealous and thank god that tata sky is honest and does not believe in duping people like dish tv does

may be amatan will check his eyes but what abut your mind buddy?who can change your mind of loving uselessly tata sky?.....they are honest too so not giving you personal comments otherwise see how you are misbehaving them always..........:angry:

namo narayan said:
mr amantan go chek ur eyes if u r commenting here that all star hd channels r nor true hd, u r absolutely wrong. regarding dish tv , they r biggest fraudsters and looter company in indian dth market and will doom soon

now finally-------

dino dear please read my total posts and you will know who is what.......oh sorry may be you won't coz you think always tata sky and you only honesh..........lol

discussions without personal comments r ok but after too much also you are breaking rules everytime so what is this?

see mj hvnt used any personal words/comments and how you have misbehaved him.............:angry:

so now we can notice how honest you are...............

*team will decide what to take action for it............

Isn't this thread going OT with unnecessary arguments :huh

Plus, pls check this link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HD_channels_in_India

It's clearly given that Star channels have HD & upscaled SD mix and the same is said for Zee TV HD, Zee Cinema HD also while they show only upscaled SD.

All of them, be it TS,Star,Zee,Dish,.....etc.. all are liars and they will do it to market their brands and we will have to live with that in this country as our voice will count for nothing.

Plus, the thing is when Zee launches its true HD channels as stated sometime in this month, can anyone vouch for it saying that it will provide 100% HD content and no upscaled content??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock