Which 3 should be remove??

who says that they are going to remove 3 channels ?? its not a confirm thing even no official statement about adding of DD Jaipur comes yet ?! France 24 may be replace " DW tv or NHK World " acc. to me !! or may be a addition of any new transponder takes place as Elections are Very near

Every channels have its own viewers.so removable of any channel is always bad.
i think DDD+ should compress more,to get extra channels..

Am@9 sir,
Many time dd officially announced that dd jaipur will availible on dd dth published on various news channel infact dd raipur and dd hisar are also in que.
They won't remove foriegn channels because they fixed 1.5crore carriage fee per year.its not seems costly for foreign channels.

prashant shridhar said:
Am@9 sir,
Many time dd officially announced that dd jaipur will availible on dd dth published on various news channel infact dd raipur and dd hisar are also in que.
They won't remove foriegn channels because they fixed 1.5crore carriage fee per year.its not seems costly for foreign channels.

they also announced long time back "DD DTH to increase free to air channels from 59 to 200 " but nothing is happened yet , so we should not beleive in any rumours

Capicity expension and lauching of dd regional channels are very different issue.
DD regional channels are already availible on terrestial mode and they are making effort sothat channel could availible on satellite mode.
one more thing they announced same thing for dd bihar and dd mp and they did that.
so dd jaipur and dd up definatly availible on dd dth platform.
and addition of france 24 is already announced officially.
so no rumors this time..
:)

wait wait....................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock