Which DTH has the best SD picture quality?? Reliance/Airtel/Tatasky/?

karthik said:
Tata sky is good.

you are a perfect gentle man.all people have their grace on own dth.but some fellows only kidding other dths.but your are distinct.

my choice also tatasky for picture quality airtel for sound quality.viewing sd on reliance hd is also good in picture quality.i never got any experience with sun sd on lcd tv's.but good in CRT.nowadays videocon also improved thier picture quality.no idea about dish tv.

Without any dought Tata Sky is offering very nice picture quality but there is a big problem in Tata Sky and that is their packages are very expensive if compared to other DTH.

for me also, tatasky it is only tatasky has best PQ of SD channels.
I am using dishtv and suffering with PQ & AQ
soon will become tatasky user, awiting for GSAT results.

Just few mins before i had my lunch in a restaurant where in they were telecasting one of the tamil music channel in Samsung 40" or 42" Inch LED TV thru Airtel certainly i didnt like the PQ quality when i compare it with my LG 42" Plasma TV with TS HD PVR...

ajuravi said:
Just few mins before i had my lunch in a restaurant where in they were telecasting one of the tamil music channel in Samsung 40" or 42" Inch LED TV thru Airtel certainly i didnt like the PQ quality when i compare it with my LG 42" Plasma TV with TS HD PVR...

you are a Tamilian why don't you mention the channel name.
Music channel : Isaiaruvi or sunmusic?

I think that tv got some display issue.:lol

ajuravi said:
But the same channel in my 42" Plasma thru TS the PQ is very good...

Mmmm,i think airtel giving excellent quality of PQ and AQ only for me (For my 40'' sony).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock