Which DTH is best

Greatachiever

Reaction score
DDF Members: Currently i am having tata sky and i have taken grand sports pack which is valid till Nov'12.

GSAT-10 is going to launch only in July-Aug'12 so after that 3 months testing and tata sky can start adding channels from end of Oct'12 or Nov'12.

So what do all members think whether i should keep tata sky after Nov'12 or shift to a new DTH.

Pl tell which dth is the best on the basis of number of SD & HD Channels, space availability in transponders so in future till 5 years they can add channels without any problems.

pl help me in this regard.

this situation may also happen even after acquiring GSAT-10 tata sky may not add channels on a large scale basis, so is it better to shift to a new DTH from month of Nov'12??

What i think is that Airtel is better regarding adding new channels and they are leading in HD channels also.
So my choice is Airtel.
They are having some exclusive channels that no dth still not added yet. i.e 9X Tashan, Fox Action Movies,

i think dishtv have more space than all dths to add sd & hd channels.
They are going to launch sony's hd channels. Also they have all new channels. They added nearly 20 channels in 2012.
If they added asli hd channels, zee hd & ess hd than no one can beat them :)

thank you very much to all the ddf members.

can somebody pl put the images of current Set Top Box of Dish TV and Airtel Digital TV both SD and HD set top box.:)

Here are the snaps of Airtel SD Receiver

XL8dD.jpg

n02VL.jpg

NLKxx.jpg

karthik bro @ pl provide the snaps of STB of dish tv that they are currently providing along with remote if possible.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock