Which DTH to select?

• Thread starter Thread starter tusharbakaya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 2,038

tusharbakaya

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry if this question has been answered already. Currently I am using Airtel DTH and I have mega HD pack which provides me with 23-24 HD channels.

I am extremely attracted to Dishtv as it provides 36 HD channels on its best pack. I have two tv's, so for Airtel I pay around Rs 800-850 pm. For Dishtv, it will come around 1100 I suppose.

Does it make sense to shift to Dishtv? Really interested in getting as many HD channels as possible.

Regards,

tusharbakaya bro welcome to ddf:ohya:ohya:clap:clap:)

Bro airtel dth day by day add many channels on the month September they will planning to add many channels include many hd channels,please wait,dish tv best for hd channels only,dish tv sd channels picture quality & audio quality not good compare to airtel dth ,but if u want hd channels only means go for dish tv :k

Thanks guys. Yes I have a 51inch led, so SD channels do not render well anyways via Airtel also. Went for Dishtv. Already got it installed. Amazing service, within 3 hours.

Congratulations bro for ur new dishtv connection but i think shud stick to the airtel bcoz dishtv pq become more worst in 51 inch led.....

Well dish tv audio and picture quality on SD channels is way behind Airtel. Can honestly say that. However, my objective was only to watch HD channels, so with 37 HD channels of Dishtv vs 23 on Airtel that i used to get, I guess the change has been satisfactory.

You bought two connections or one? Also at what price you got it?

I bought one parent connection i.e. New Platinum Pack + Rs 210 HD channels pack. That cost me around Rs 499+210 = Rs 700 or so. The child connection with the same packages is for Rs 250. So in total around Rs 950.

Anyone knows how to configure dishtv remote as the universal remote for both tv and set top box. The airtel remote could be configured easily.

Congratulations bro for ur purchase :clap:clap:luv:luv& if possible post the snapshot

Back
Top Bottom