Which is the best DTH in terms of cost & affordability ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 75
  • Views Views: Views 6,957

Which is the best DTH in terms of cost & affordability ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know who is polluting & who is not. But i dont want thread to get closed because of some nuisance activities. I beg to all members that please stick to the topic. Dont go off topic. When we are are judging a DTH Brand comparisons are bound to come. But still unwanted comparisons which may harm the thread are not welcomed at all. Is this thread any bad thread defaming any dth ????????? In this democratic country like India everyone has their right to choose their DTH Brand. This simple thing no one understands.

Comparison is good and it should be in a healthy manner. That is why we have a comparison section. But some members are targeting particular DTH or some person is not accepting negative points though they are valid points. There starts the fight.

Hereafter from this post, we would like to see a healthy comparison and discussion.

@Jai: You should accept a fact that Sun Direct is not having some channels that are available in other DTH. You may be satisfied with the available channels but not all of our expectation would be same as like you. Or you may be compromising with Sun Direct since you started using it. So, when someone share their view on Sun Direct, don't try to make him agree that Sun Direct is best. It is his own expectation. He may be getting his expectations satisfied in other DTH. So, we should accept the facts.

@dinesh19: We can't stop someone to enter in the threads. It is not like I am not using Sun Direct so I should not comment on it. But if you find a problem with someone's post, just hit report button.

@All members: If you have some problem with someone's post, just hit report button. Replying to the person's posts in the thread will not solve the problem whereas it will create new problems. I am expecting all member's coordination to continue the discussion in a healthy manner.

We are all members of the forum. We are evaluating others by their writing (posts) in the forum. The real character of the person is unknown. So, doing a fight here is of no use. Let us utilize the medium to grow our knowledge and help others to grow their knowledge. I hope all members will understand the fact and follow. Let us see if they are.

I totally agree with Sadiq bro's points. :clap And yes Sadiq bro you are warmly welcome to comment on Sun Direct threads as well. :ohya

voted for Tatasky :) as am satisfied with it's packages.. moreover they are providing free SS 2 :hd without at any extra cost.. plus they introduced daily recharge which is best thing.. if they provide 2-3 english movie channels in base pack thn it'll be good.

I have to vote also. Voted for Videocon D2H for having NDTV Good Times, Fox Life, Russia Today & some other channels in Lowest ROI base pack.

Voted Dish TV , using it for over 3 months find it complete in terms of channel bouquet & quality

Fortunately they are the most underrated DTH player in India.

Like other DTHs, Dish TV should also introduce Rs.139 pack..
Dish TV can be best option for cost & affordability..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom