Which is the best regional television market in India?

Which is the best Regional Television Market in India?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
thisisjagan said:
Tamil Channel Sun Tv is always on top and it's a regional language channel network.
Is any other Tamil channel got top 10 list.

thisisjagan said:
Tamil Channel Sun Tv is always on top and it's a regional language channel network.
Is any other Tamil channel got top 10 list.

thisisjagan said:
No other channels in India or in the world will make it.
Bro tell me onething is any other channel in Tamil gives the quality(picture and sound) equally to the sun network :huh for me after sun network Polimer has good quality I dont think other channels has it, thats why they are still in top and I am sure it will last for another decade :k

thisisjagan said:

Vithi Valiyathu :lol:wall:dodgy .. (Fate is Difficult) .. Our Tamilnadu people tearing while see sad scene's in serials but by see original sad news in news channels or newspaper they just passing on .. Example how Television making us into dishearted persons especially the channel in abv. quoted post starting point of all this :wall:wall:dodgy:dodgy ..

Gobinaath said:
Example how Television making us into dishearted persons especially the channel in abv. quoted post starting point of all this :wall:wall:dodgy:dodgy ..

apadina :shy

amarnathkvk said:
Bro tell me onething is any other channel in Tamil gives the quality(picture and sound) equally to the sun network :huh for me after sun network Polimer has good quality I dont think other channels has it, thats why they are still in top and I am sure it will last for another decade :k

you dont the reality amar quality and quantity is not matter content is matter they changed us artificial humans like tearing for false things and just pass on for true sad things .. Yes becoz of this channel all the tamil channels are following coz of stay in market .. Your quoted channel may stand for another decade but that is not gud for tamilnadu people they making unknowledge person by giving artificial things not gud for our future generation amar ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock